No strangers to working in laboratories and clean room applications, DDE were chosen to complete the BMS installation at this large production facility, for one of the industry leaders. The site has critical requirements for ultra-low humidity levels for their production processes. The control system installed is an IP based Trend IQ4E system with N4 Niagara IQ Vision graphical supervisor providing the alarm handling and user monitoring. A good example of our vast Trend experience, we brought together various existing early generation Trend Controllers and created a BMS operating together as a single system linking demands and optimising control.
Being involved at design stage and worked with the consultants and client to design a system capable of the extreme environmental demands the client’s processes required whist ensuring the system was future proof, easy to maintain and optimised for energy efficiency.
Key features as follows;
- Primary Boilers, Chillers, HWS
- Primary Ventilation with AHUs and extract ventilation units.
- Desiccant Dehumidification with ultra-low dew point control
- Certified Specialist dew point sensing equipment
- Primary Ventilation and individual room pressure control
- Energy Metering and integration to third party equipment
The project was been designed, installed and commissioned by DDE over a 12 month period to the highest standards expected in this type of environment.